Contaminated Land Survey, Phase 1 Desktop Study, Phase 2 Site Investigations
Contaminated land survey, Phase 1 desktop study, Phase 2 site investigations and contaminated land risk assessments are typically required for planning condition release, property transaction purposes or due diligence. For us to be able to deliver the exact report for your needs please inform us of the purpose for your land investigation.
Please select the purpose for requiring a contaminated land investigation:
- Planning Permission Condition – Preliminary Risk Assessment (Phase 1 Desktop Study)
- Property transaction or due diligence survey
- Landmark or Groundsure site-check type report has indicated a possible problem
- Leaking fuel tank or spill
- Other known contamination
Alternatively, please contact us if you are not sure which type of survey you need.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: 01661 844827